Saturday, January 6, 2018

It Doesn't Work - When I Was Younger...

It Doesn't Work

I fear it doesn't work
It doesn't seem to work when you try to push it in
I know she'll never melt,
She doesn't melt but looks at the movies
Oh how I stayed hard 
until we fell asleep
you suck too hard
you grab the cup's side 
and wonder why it doesn't work

When I Was Younger I Wrote 
and Thought of Things Like This 

What would you do if you fell out on weekends
and didn't wake up until late Monday morning
when Mommy came knocking and said "Get up freak"
but you couldn't get into the day; life so boring

Bridge:
There was a time in my life this was true
When my life was spent sleeping
and my world spun around you
Alcohol and gin rummy
Seconal and Quaalu-des
Alcohol and gin rummy
Seconal and  Quaalu-des

What would you do if you met her on Fridays
straight to your bedroom and under the blanket
fucked her forever or, yes, Monday morning
when dreams of next weekend all week kept you horny

1971
excerpts from Favorites 

No comments:

Post a Comment